Planning & Zoning Commission - Regular Session
- Date: 12/05/2017 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Location: Community Chambers
20727 E. Civic Parkway
Queen Creek, Arizona 85142
- Discussion and Possible Action on the November 8, 2017 Planning Commission Meeting Minutes.
- Discussion and Possible Action on P17-0102 “Queen Creek Fiesta II Preliminary Plat” A request by Larry Talbot, Hunter Engineering, for a Preliminary Plat approval to re-plat seven (7) existing commercial lots on 5.74 acres within the existing Queen Creek Fiesta Subdivision . The site is located at the northwest corner of Ellsworth Road and Victoria Lane.
- Public Hearing and Possible Action on Case P17-0145 and P17-0110 “Madera”, a request from Michelle Yerger, Communities Southwest, Inc. for a Minor General Plan Amendment to reconfigure the project’s Commercial and Medium High Density Land Use Classification areas (P17-0145), and a PAD zoning amendment (P17-0110) for the realignment of the R1-5, R1-7 and C-2 zoning district boundaries of the land development plan for approximately 316 acres located on the south side of Queen Creek Road, extending approximately ½ mile between Signal Butte Road and Meridian Road (i.e. Moeur Road).
- Discussion and Possible Action on the Annual Organizational Meeting Notification (to set Chair and Vice-Chair appointments for the upcoming year)
- Discussion and Possible Action on Setting the 2018 Planning Commission Meeting Dates (Brett Burningham, Planning Administrator)
Agenda:RS Agenda 12.05.2017
Minutes:Approved RS Minutes 12.05.2017Return to full list >>