Planning & Zoning Commission - Regular Session *SPECIAL MEETING DATE*
- Date: 02/06/2018 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Location: Community Chambers
20727 E. Civic Parkway
Queen Creek, Arizona 85142
- Discussion and Possible Action on the January 10, 2018 Planning Commission Meeting Minutes.
- Discussion and Possible Approval of P17-0172 “Lennar at Ocotillo Heights Phase I Residential Design Review”. Lennar is requesting approval of four (4) new standard plans with three (3) elevations each to be constructed on 67 lots in Phase I of the Ocotillo Heights subdivision located at the southwest corner of Ocotillo and Signal Butte Roads.
- RZ16-045 “Malone Place Planned Area Development (PAD) Scrivener’s Error Correction”, a request by staff to correct a scrivener’s error by adding C-2/PAD to the Planning Commission Staff Report and correcting Ordinance 621-16. The original case included approximately 377 acres generally located at the southeast corner of Signal Butte Road and Queen Creek Road.
- Discussion and Possible Action on “Allstate Utility Construction Rezone (P17-0176)" Request to rezone 4.84 acres from R1-43 (Rural Estate District) to EMP-A (Employment Type-A), to allow for a utility construction business East of the SEC of Germann and Rittenhouse Roads.
- Discussion and Possible Action on Case P18-0005 “Small Cell Wireless”, a staff-initiated request to amend Section 6.9 of the Zoning Ordinance, “Wireless Communications”, including new provisions related to small wireless facilities; and, an amendment to Town Code Chapter 16 “Utilities” including new provisions related to small wireless facilities and rates and fees for the use of the public right-of-way and Town structures.
Agenda:RS Agenda 02.06.2018Return to full list >>