The Planning & Zoning Commission advises the Town Council in decisions pertaining to amendments to the General Plan, the Zoning Ordinance and applications for development. The Commission is charged with developing and maintaining the General Plan and submitting the plan and its elements to the Town Council. The Commission also reviews and makes recommendations regarding changes to the General Plan land use map. The Planning Commission hears, reviews and makes recommendations regarding all applications for subdivision site plans, specific plans and phased and conditional use permit applications.
The Planning Commissioners include:
- Chair: Gregory Arrington (email@example.com)
- Vice Chair: Shaine Alleman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Commissioner: Steve Sossaman (email@example.com)
- Commissioner: Alex Matheson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Commissioner: Josh Ehmke (email@example.com)
- Commissioner: Troy Young (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Commissioner: Lea Spall (email@example.com)
The Planning & Zoning Commission meets on the second Wednesday of each month.
Study Sessions (if scheduled) are held at 6:00 p.m., and Regular Meetings are held at 7:00 p.m.
The Planning & Zoning Commission meetings available on live stream and recorded at http://queencreek.org/town-hall/town-council/watch-town-council-meetings
**Please note revised start time for scheduled Study Sessions.
To see previews of upcoming cases, please visit the Town's YouTube page.
If you have any questions, please contact Brett Burningham, Planning Administrator.
Find the latest information about upcoming meeting dates by viewing:
Planning & Zoning Commission - Work Study Session
- Date: 04/11/2018 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Location: Community Chambers
20727 E. Civic Parkway
Queen Creek, Arizona 85142