Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the online registration program makes it quick and convenient to register for your favorite Queen Creek recreation classes, activities and programs. With a few additional clicks, you can also view your calendar, update your account, print receipts, request facility reservations or sign up to receive e-mail confirmations. Get started by requesting your secure online registration account.
Please note: Individuals under 18 years of age cannot request an account. If registering a child for a program, class or activity, please provide your own information when completing the New Account Request form, not the information of the child you wish to register. Once you have established your online account, you will have the opportunity to add family members to your account.
Registrations are accepted 8 a.m.- 7 p.m., Monday through Thursday and Friday 8 a.m.- 3 p.m. at the Library Recreation Annex, 21802 S. Ellsworth Road (same building as the QC Library; entrance is at southeast corner). The office is closed on Fridays.
The Queen Creek Recreation Services Division accepts registration by postal mail; however, the Town is not responsible for postal delays. Mail to: Queen Creek Recreation Services, 22350 S. Ellsworth Road, Queen Creek, AZ 85142.
Full payment must be received with completed registration form. Faxed registration forms are not accepted. Applications will not be accepted by telephone.
For late registrations, applicants will be placed on a waiting list and will only be placed in a program if space is available.
- All registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Early registration is encouraged; so we can notify you of any changes in program or; if you require special accommodations.
- Every class has a minimum and maximum enrollment to ensure a quality experience. If a class you registered for is full, you will be contacted to discuss alternate classes.
- If a class is full, participants may elect to have their name placed on a waiting list.
- On occasion, classes and programs may be canceled due to insufficient enrollment.
- Recreation program registration fees are based on Town of Queen Creek residency.
- Proof of residency is required by providing any two of the following five documents:
- utility bill
- water bill
- property tax statement
- IRS federal income tax filing statement
- bank check with current address
- To determine if you live within Town limits, please click here.
- Refunds will be given to cancellations received before the end of the registration period. Please expect 4-6 weeks to receive your refund.
- Failure to attend a program or 'no shows' will not be granted a refund.
- Requests for refunds must be given in writing.
- All Convenience Fees paid for online transactions are non-refundable.
Class Cancellation Policy
- Town of Queen Creek reserves the right to cancel, combine or divide classes; to change time, date or place of meeting; to change the instructor assignments and to make other revisions that may become necessary.
- If class is canceled by the department, participant will be notified and a full refund or credit will be processed.
Youth & Adult Sport Programs Registration Policy
- Youth sport programs have a first-come, first-served registration process. A late registration period will be held for both residents and non-residents if needed.
- Adult sport programs have limited space available and are identified as 'high-demand' programs. This means registration applications will be processed in a first-come-first-served format.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
In compliance with the ADA, the Town of Queen Creek Parks & Recreation Department encourages those with disabilities to participate in our programs. If you have special needs, please call us at 480-358-3700.