- Three (3) sets of construction documents, maximum 24” X 36” plan size, drawn to scale. Plans may be required to be prepared by an Arizona registered design professional. Plan copies must have a permanently legible imprint of registrant’s seal and signature. Copies of the original sealed documents will be accepted.
- All work shall comply with the adopted codes and ordinances as amended by the Town of Queen Creek; a code summary shall be referenced on the plans.
- Indicate the suite or space to be occupied in the building (if applicable).
- Indicate the type of businesses occupying neighboring suites if known.
- Identify and describe the work to be covered by the permit for which application is made.
- Describe the land on which the proposed work is to be done by legal description, street address, suite number or similar description that will readily identify and definitely locate the proposed building or work.
- Indicate the use and occupancy for which the proposed work is intended.
- Be accompanied by construction documents and other information as required in Section 7.1.5.
- State the valuation of the proposed work.
- Be signed by the applicant, or the applicant's authorized agent.
- Give such other data and information as required by the Building Official.
- To request a fee estimate prior to submitting, contact a Permit Technician at 480-358-3003.
- All third and subsequent submittals may require additional plan review fees.
- Payment can be made by check or credit/debit card.
Additional Requirements and Documents
- Only a licensed commercial contractor will be authorized to perform the construction.
** Courtesy Notice from Building Safety: A Town of Queen Creek Business License is required before opening for business and must be on display in a conspicuous place within the licensee's place of business. Contact the Town Clerk for additional information. **