The Design Standards and Procedures Manual assists in the understanding and implementation of the Subdivision Ordinance. This manual, in conjunction with the Subdivision Ordinance, provides for orderly, coordinated growth and development in the Town by ensuring the:
- Development of safe and efficient vehicular, pedestrian and equestrian traffic circulation through a coordinated system of arterial, collector and local streets serving adjoining subdivision and public facilities;
- Development of individual lots and parcels with reasonable utility and safety;
- Provision of adequate resources for water supply, drainage, flood protection, sanitary sewer and other health and safety requirements;
- Consideration of the future infrastructure needs of the community.
The Design Standards & Procedures Manual is available by chapter below. The manual is also available in its entirety. Due to the size of the document, we recommend you save it to your computer. Be sure to periodically check the cover page below to help ensure you have the most recent version.
- Cover Page
- Table of Contents
- Purpose and Intent
- Standard Details
- Construction Notes
- Subdivision Review Checklist and Application Form
- At Risk Grading Permits
- Telecommunications Conduit Standards
- Lot Tie Agreement
- Final Acceptance Letter
- Street Naming and Lot Numbering System
- New in January 2016 Traffic Impact Analysis Guidelines
- Water Department Design & Construction Standards Manual *
- Appendix A
For additional questions or concerns about the Design Standards & Procedures Manual, please contact Chris Dovel.
* The Water Department Design & Construction Standards Manual is available for viewing and downloading. Due to the size of this document, we recommend you save it to your computer. For additional information or questions about water department standards, please contact the Water Department at 480-358-3450.