- Note: Meeting dates are tentative and subject to change without prior notice.
- All applications must also include a complete digital submission in a reduced PDF file format.
- Applications will only be scheduled for the noted Planning Commission meeting after adequately addressing Technical Review Committee comments.
- Prior to acceptance of any application, a Formal Pre-Application meeting must be scheduled with the Planning Department.
- Design Review Applicants: Please consult assigned planner for scheduling options. The Town Council may require a Work Study review of the project prior to scheduling the application for action.
The Town of Queen Creek requires a cursory review process for all projects that will progress through other approval processes. The pre-application process has been created to streamline the subsequent, more crucial review periods. The Town Staff and applicant shall keep in mind:
- This is a cursory review.
- Thorough submittals are not required, but are recommended.
- All applications must also include a complete digital submission in a reduced PDF file format
- Negotiations will not occur during the pre-application. process. Subsequent meetings may be scheduled with affected parties.
- A timeline will be given to you to describe the next steps.
Applications & Supplemental Forms
- Administrative Waiver Application
- Annexation Application
- Comprehensive Sign Plan Application
- Conditional Use Permit Application
- Final Plat Application
- Major General Plan Amendment Application
- Minor General Plan Amendment Application
- PAD Rezoning Application
- Permanent Sign Application
- Planning Administrator Appeal
- Preliminary Subdivision Plat Application
- Rezoning Application
- Residential Design Review Application
- Site Plan Application
- Temporary Sign Permit Application
- Temporary Use Application
- Text Amendment Application
- Variance Application
- Zoning Verification Letter Application