The Town of Queen Creek is currently offering the business community an opportunity to display banners on the 19 pedestrian poles located along Ellsworth Road from Rittenhouse to Sierra Parkway.
Display banners are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, with Town events and activities taking first priority.
Applications may be emailed to jennifer.lindley@queencreek.
- Interested parties must provide: (20) 48” x 26” UV print on double sided banners with grommets on TOP and BOTTOM.
- Banners can be used from year to year if appropriate.
- Banners must be brought to the Development Services Building, 22358 S. Ellsworth Road, one week prior to
- scheduled time to be displayed and must be picked up within one week after being taken down.
- Banners will be hung on a six week rotation – no changes will be permitted unless needed for Town events.
- Banners must display a special event aimed to draw residents and visitors to the Queen Creek area.
- Special events must be within Queen Creek boundaries.
- Town of Queen Creek cannot be responsible for any damaged or stolen material.