Event facilities are available for reservation 365 days per year from 7 a.m. until 10 p.m. daily. Horseshoe Park management may permit requests for earlier/later use. All arenas/rings are lighted.
Arena 1 (covered) - 150' x 300'
Arena 2, 3 & 4 - 150' x 300'
- Footing - RD Kiser Design Footings, by Kiser Arena Specialists
- Imported multi-use footing mix 12" depth consistency
- Mix of silt and clay that that has gone through both a wet and dry sieve analysis
- Multi-purpose mixture that is suitable for all equestrian disciplines
- One of the most complex footings ever designed
- From a quarry in Tucson where there are no cinders
- Arenas are laser leveled with a Topcon System Five
- Fencing - 5-rail pipe fencing schedule 40 TUFF 2" ( 2 3/8 OD), 2 gauge
- Features - PA, sound system, center electrical access
- Arena 1 (covered)
- 388 box seats
- 3,000 bleacher seats
- Arena 2
- 200 bleacher seats
- Arena 3 & 4
- 50 bleacher seats
- Special event receptacles located at the main arena that will support most sound systems
- Seven vendor hookups (water and electric) located throughout the park
- 40 RV slots, including 50 amps of electric and water hookups
- 300-stall barn space, with another 100 stalls in the planning stages and room for 200 temporary stalls
- Concession stand/multi-purpose room - 18' x 50'
- Judges/announcers stand (movable)
- Trailer parking for 140 the main area, 150 in the overflow area
- Spectator parking for 260
- Wash racks accommodating 16 horses
- Large cattle pens to Arena 1 and Arena 3 with dimensions of 185' x 90' - 6,700 sq. feet