Thank you for your interest in employment with the Town of Queen Creek! Please read the instructions below before completing an application. To apply for a position online, please click here.
Note: The Town participates in the E-Verify program through the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration. Read the E-Verify Participation brochure for more information.
Please read and follow the application process outlined below.
- Read the Job Announcement carefully before you apply. Job announcements contain special instructions and requirements. It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet those requirements. Applications are only accepted for current openings posted on our website.
- Answer all questions completely and in detail.
- All applications must be received by the closing date and time listed on the job announcement.
- Your application and all attachments become the property of the Town of Queen Creek and cannot be returned.
- Incomplete or improper completion of an application by the deadline date will result in the application being rejected.
- Contact the Human Resources Division if you have any questions about completing the application or if there is any change to your name, address, telephone number and/or e-mail address.
- Show complete work experience for each position beginning with your present or last position (including military experience) for the last 10 years. Do not state “See Resume.”
- A resume may be submitted as an attachment to your application.
- Be accurate and complete. The amount of experience and the way you describe your experience may determine whether or not you are given further consideration for the position.
- Submit a separate electronic application for each job that you may apply for.
- An applicant offered Town employment in Emergency Services and positions requiring a Commercial Driver's License (CDL) will be required to take a pre-employment controlled substance/alcohol screening test. Employment is contingent on passing the test.