The following is a list of employment benefits offered by the Town of Queen Creek to full-time employees. The list is for informational purposes and does not create or connote any contractual rights or obligations. Additional details are provided upon hire and are available in the Town of Queen Creek's Administrative Policies & Procedures Manual.
Major Benefits for Full-Time Employees
Employees select benefits to best meet individual needs.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Pre-tax, unreimbursed medical & dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Arizona State Retirement System membership
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance for the employee
- Town-paid basic life insurance
- Optional employee and dependent supplemental life insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Deferred compensation plan (457)
- Nine (9) paid holidays, plus one floating holiday annually
- Paid vacation leave hours
- Paid medical leave hours
- Other optional income replacement insurance
- Worker’s compensation insurance
- Employee assistance program, offering confidential individual/family marriage, legal and financial counseling
- Training and continuing education opportunities
- Direct deposit of paychecks
- Tuition reimbursement (based on the Town Council's annual budget approval)
Benefits for Part-Time Employees
Arizona State Retirement System membership for part-time employees working at least 20 hours per week.