22407 S. Ellsworth Road
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
Founders' Park is located directly across the street from Town Hall in the heart of Queen Creek. This neighborhood park features the following amenities:
- One lighted softball field
- One lighted multi-purpose field
- Two lighted basketball courts
- Lighted skate park
- Splash pad Opens on Saturday, March 11.
- Four picnic ramadas
- Horseshoe pits
- Community Center
- Total Acreage: 11 acres
- To reserve a picnic ramada or ballfield, contact the Parks and Recreation Division at 480-358-3700.
When visiting Queen Creek's parks, please adhere to all Park Regulations.