2017-2018 Pavement Management Program
The Town's 2017-2018 pavement management program includes various pavement applications or asphalt mill (removal) and overlay in various locations. Residents in the service area directly affected by work will typically receive information via a direct mail postcard/flyer prior to work taking place. However, notifications for work on arterial roadways is typically conducted through on-street signage. The Town has contracted with MR Tanner Companies to install asphalt in various roads along the shoulder to provide for better turning movements or relieve congestion. The following roadways are scheduled:
- March 12-16: Sonoqui Creek Ranch 2 ~ This subdivision is scheduled for a mill (removal) and replacement of asphalt. Additional information will be provided as that schedule is refined and residents in the neighborhood will receive mailers or door hangers in advance of the work taking place.
The Town has also contracted with Holbrook Asphalt to conduct HA5 surface applications for various residential roadways. Provided below are current scheduled dates for HA5 surface application. Residents will receive mailers or door hangers in advance of the work taking place.
- March 15 & 19 Via de Arboles ~ Between Hawes Road and 197th Place
- March 15 - 29 ~ Sossaman Estates Community
- March 26 - April 2 ~ Villagio Community
- March 26 - April 2 ~ Lucia Community
- March 21 - April 4 ~ Hastings Community
- March 21 - April 4 ~ Villages at Queen Creek (Parcels 16, 17, 18) Talladera Community
Please read through any information you may receive if you live in one of the scheduled areas as the schedule and requirements may vary. During replacement of asphalt, roads will remain open for travel; however, traffic may be shifted away from the work activity or flaggers may be in place to assist travelers near the work zone. During HA5 Surface Applications, residential roads may be closed for a period of time based on the available access for the neighborhood and this process typically provides a higher quality end product. Thank you for your patience during this work.
Please drive with caution and obey traffic signage and construction personnel (flaggers) when driving near the paving activity. These measures are in place for the safety of the work crews, nearby pedestrians, residents and businesses, and travelers. Please allow for extra travel time during paving activity and thank you for your patience during this process.
For project information, please contact our project hotline at 480.898.4090.