Town Clerk's Office
A business license is required to operate a business in the Town of Queen Creek. A Town-issued license allows business to be conducted only within the limits of the Town of Queen Creek. Recipients of Town Business Licenses must obey all federal and state regulations governing the business type on the license. Issuance of a business license by the Town shall in no way be construed as permission to operate a business activity in violation of any other law or regulation to which such activity may be subject.
NEW: A general business license application for all business types is available below.
Please mail completed applications and fee to Town of Queen Creek, 22358 S. Ellsworth Rd, Queen Creek, AZ 85142 or apply in person, at Queen Creek Municipal Services Building, 22358 S. Ellsworth Road, Queen Creek, during business hours. For questions please call 480-358-3211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BUSINESS LICENSE APPLICATION
- All pages that apply to your business type must be printed to paper and signed.
Business License Review Timeframes
- DAYS 1-4:
- Application is reviewed for completeness and correct payment.
- Customer is notified if application is incomplete or if more information is required. The review timeframe will not start and application will not be processed until complete application is received.
- DAYS 5-14:
- Verification of Contractor's License status, license eligibility (ARS 41-1080) and tax identification numbers.
- Completed application is routed to Planning & Zoning Department and other departments as needed for approval.
- Customer is notified if more information is needed or if license is denied.
- Approved license is issued and mailed to the address provided on the business license application. The business license expires 12 months from date of issuance.
Total Review: 14 Business Days*
*Applications for Peddlers, Solicitors & Transient Merchants require a 10 business day mandatory investigation period which may result in total review time frames up to 24 days.
first- time license fee
Businesses in Town limits
|Businesses outside Town limits||$60||$60||25%|
Business License Information
- View a list of Licensed Door-to-Door Solicitors
- Business Application Instructions
- Payments, Fees & Renewals
- Home Based Businesses
- Pinal County Businesses
- Notify Us of Change of Owner, Address, or Business Name
- Legal Arizona Workers Act Compliance Guidelines
- Liquor License
- Business Resources & Contact Numbers
- Chamber of Commerce New Business Guide
- Sales Tax Information
- Vendor License at Special Events
- Request Information on a Queen Creek Business
- Arizona Commerce Authority - Step-by-Step Checklist to Start a Business in Arizona
- Shop Queen Creek Program - Register your business