The Town of Queen Creek Traffic Engineering Division is committed to working together to provide for the safe and efficient movement of pedestrians, cyclists and vehicular traffic within the Town. The Division's main customer base is the public at large and the Town of Queen Creek business community.
Mohamed Youssef Town Transportation Engineer
Clinton McCleve Traffic Signal Technician
Phone: (480) 358-3132
Most Common Topics:
Traffic Engineering Responsibilities
- Respond to public, as well as consultant, contractor, and internal inquiries
- Plan Reviews (Site Plans, Signing and Pavement Marking, Traffic Signal, Intelligent Transportation System (ITS), On-Site and Off-Site Construction)
- Traffic Control Plan Review and Public Release of Traffic Control Information for all Construction Projects and Special Events
- Development and Implementation of Traffic Signal Timing and Coordination Plans
- Traffic Signal Construction Management and Installation
- Traffic Signal Operation and Maintenance
- Assist in the planning and design of Capital Improvement Project plans as they relate to Traffic Engineering.
- Perform Traffic Studies (Traffic Signal Warrants, Traffic Calming Studies, Traffic Impact Analysis)
- Assist in the planning of new development (access management, parking, traffic impacts)