To ensure your service is not missed:
- Place your carts in the street with the wheels against the curb by 6 a.m. on your scheduled day of collection.
- Place your carts at least 2 to 4 feet apart.
- Do not block the sidewalk for pedestrian use.
- Do not place your carts near parked vehicles.
- Do not place your carts in the landscape.
- Do not place your carts near trees.
You can help keep your neighborhood clean by following these simple rules!
Cart Capacity - Don't Overfill
Please remember that the lid must be closed on both carts and not overfilled with items. Overfilled carts may not be serviced, so remember to shut your lids!
Most households will find that one trash cart (sandstone-colored) and one recycling cart (blue) will be sufficient if the recycling cart is used for the full range of recyclable materials.
Town residents may order one extra recycling cart without charge. An additional trash cart can be requested for an added $7.15 per month.
If you anticipate needing additional carts upon establishing new service, you may order them before the delivery date, or at any time. However, we recommend you wait until you have experienced the new program for a few weeks to determine your actual capacity needs.
* Return completed application to the Town's Development Services Building, 22358 S. Ellsworth Road, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 480-358-3001.