The Ice Cream Social and Community Town Hall is held annually each summer.
Residents are invited to "get the scoop on what's going on in Town"at this free, fun and casual community outreach program.
Town representatives are on hand to answer questions, display upcoming projects and listen to feedback from our residents. Topics to be covered include:
- Town Council 5-year goals
- Plans for the Town Center area
- Road improvements
- Sewer and wastewater projects
- Approved General Plan
- Economic development goals and strategies
- Dust control initiatives
- Queen Creek Water service
- Fire service and public safety
- Garbage and recycling services
- and more ...
For more information about this exciting program, or if you have a topic that you would like to see covered on a future date, contact Debra Kuffner at 480-358-3198.