Planning & Zoning Commission - Regular Session
- Date: 03/13/2019 6:00 pm - 6:59 pm
- Location: Community Chambers
20727 E. Civic Parkway
Queen Creek, Arizona 85142
- Discussion and Possible Action on the February 13, 2019 Planning Commission Meeting Minutes.
- Discussion and Possible Action on Case P17-0181 “Fulton Homes at Barney Farms Residential Design Review”.
- Discussion and Possible Action on Case P18-0232 “Taylor Morrison at Victoria Heights Residential Design Review”. Taylor Morrison is requesting approval of six (6) new standard plans with three (3) elevations each to be constructed on all 148 lots in the Victoria Homes development. Victoria Heights is located at the northeast corner of Ocotillo Road and Victoria Lane.
- Discussion and Possible Action on P18-0229 “Ranchos Legante Preliminary Plat”, a request from Sean Lake for a Preliminary Plat approval of a 116 lot, 58.52 residential subdivision located at the southwest corner of Ellsworth and Riggs roads.
- Discussion and Possible Action on P18-0224 “Orangewood Preliminary Plat,” a request from Sean Lake, Pew and Lake PLC, for a Preliminary Plat consisting of 93 lots on approximately 44 acres located at the northwest corner of 220th Street and Cloud Road.
- Public Hearing and Possible Action on “Dutch Brothers Coffee Shop Conditional Use Permit (P18-0136) and Site Plan (P18-0137)”, a request by Matthew Rasmussen (Tectonics Design Group) for a Conditional Use Permit and Site Plan to allow construction of a new coffee shop with a drive-thru within the Shops at Terravella, located east of the northeast corner of Ellsworth and Queen Creek roads. (Steven Ester, Planner I)
Agenda:RS Agenda 03.13.19Return to full list >>