Planning & Zoning Commission - Regular Session
- Date: 05/08/2019 6:00 pm - 7:59 pm
- Location: Community Chambers
20727 E. Civic Parkway
Queen Creek, Arizona 85142
- Discussion and Possible Action on P19-0042 Spur Cross Parcels 3 & 6 Residential Design Review. Richmond American is requesting approval of five (5) new standard plans with three (3) elevations each to be constructed on 153 lots in Parcels 3 and 6 of the Spur Cross subdivision, located at the northeast corner of Signal Butte and Ocotillo roads (Kyle Barichello, Planner II).
- Discussion and Possible Action on P18-0204 Ewing Hardscape Supply Site Plan, a request by Paul Sanchez (Bowman Consulting) for a Site Plan to allow the renovation of an existing 1,013 square foot building on-site repurposed as a hardscape materials sales facility on a 7.71 acre site located at the southeast corner of Crismon and Ocotillo roads (Kyle Barichello, Planner II).
- Public Hearing and Possible Action on P18-0257 & P19-0002 Valvoline Instant Oil Change Conditional Use Permit and Site Plan, a request by Jeffrey Lonchor (CESO Inc.) for a Conditional Use Permit and Site Plan to allow construction of a new 2,077 square foot drive-thru Valvoline Instant Oil Change facility on a 1 acre parcel within the Shops at Terravella development, located east of the northeast corner of Ellsworth and Queen Creek roads. (Erik Swanson, Principal Planner).
- Public Hearing and Possible Action on P19-0064 Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment, a request for a Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment addressing Article 7, Sign Regulations. (Erik, Swanson, Principal Planner).
Items for Discussion:
Agenda:RS Agenda 05.08.19Return to full list >>