Planning & Zoning Commission - Regular Session
- Date: 07/10/2019 6:00 pm - 7:59 pm
- Location: Community Chambers
20727 E. Civic Parkway
Queen Creek, Arizona 85142
- Discussion and Possible Action on the June 12, 2019 Planning Commission Meeting Minutes.
- Discussion and Possible Action on P19-0087 Spur Cross Parcel 3 Residential Design Review. Richmond American is requesting approval of six (6) new standard plans with three (3) elevations each to be constructed on 103 lots in Parcel 3 of the Spur Cross subdivision, located at the northeast corner of Signal Butte and Ocotillo roads.
- Public Hearing and possible action on “Arizona State Land Department Specific Plan (Case P19-0115)”, a request by the Arizona State Land Department for approval of a Specific Plan for approximately 4,136 acres of State Trust Land generally bounded by Germann Road to the south, approximately 745 feet east of Meridian Road to the West, approximately 2,920 feet north of Pecos Road to the north, and the CAP canal to the east.
- Public Hearing and Possible Action on P19-0084 “Zoning Ordinance Text Amendments”, a request for Zoning Ordinance Text Amendments addressing fencing standards, animal standards, and general code corrections.