Planning & Zoning Commission - Regular Session
- Date: 08/14/2019 6:00 pm - 7:59 pm
- Location: Community Chambers
20727 E. Civic Parkway
Queen Creek, Arizona 85142
- Discussion and Possible Action on the July 10, 2019 Planning Commission Meeting Minutes.
- Discussion and Possible Action on P19-0007 David Weekly Homes Residential Design Review. David Weekly Homes is requesting approval of six (6) new standard plans with five (5) elevation styles to be constructed on 58 lots in Parcel 1-3 of the Harvest at Queen Creek subdivision, located at the southwest corner of Riggs and Gary roads.
- Public Hearing and Possible Action on Pegasus Airpark PAD Rezone (Case P19-0074), a request from Sean Lake, Pew and Lake PLC, on behalf of the Pegasus Airpark Flight Association to rezone approximately 49.44 acres from R1-43/CUP to MU/PAD for continued use of the Pegasus Airpark Flight Association runway and associated hangars, located east of the northeast corner of Empire Blvd and Ellsworth Road.
- Public Hearing and Possible Action on Case P16-0041 “NEC Ellsworth & Riggs Rezone”, a request from Alan Beaudoin of Norris Design to rezone approximately 19.6 acres from C-1 and R1-35 to C-2 for a future commercial development at the northeast corner of Ellsworth and Riggs roads.
- P19-0046 Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment, Article 7 Signage, a request for Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment to Article 7 Signage.
- A continuance to the September 11, 2019 Planning Commission Meeting has been requested. Public Hearing and Possible Action on P19-0049 Spur Cross Pad Amendments/P19-0066 Spur Cross MDR Rezoning and Site Plan, approval to adjust the overall acreage of components within the Spur Cross master planned community by eliminating 33 acres of R1-4, increasing the R1-5 zoning from 98 acres up to 120 acres, reducing the amount of C-1 acreage from 15 acres to 6 acres, and creating a 20 acre parcel of MDR for property located at the northeast corner of Ocotillo and Signal Butte roads.
- Discussion and Possible Approval of Queen Creek Station Phase I Comprehensive Sign Plan (Case P19-0119), a request from Taylor Jones, Trademark Visual, for approval of a Comprehensive Sign Plan at a commercial development on approximately 2 acres, located at the northeast corner of Ellsworth Loop Road and Walnut Road.
Agenda:AMENDED RS Agenda 08.14.2019Return to full list >>