Planning & Zoning Commission - Regular Session
- Date: 09/11/2019 6:00 pm - 7:59 pm
- Location: Community Chambers
20727 E. Civic Parkway
Queen Creek, Arizona 85142
Consent Agenda:Matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion and one vote.
- Discussion and Possible Action on the August 14, 2019 and August 28, 2019 Planning Commission Meeting Minutes.
- Public Hearing and Possible Action on P19-0049/P19-0066 “Spur Cross PAD Amendment”, a request for Rezoning and Site Plan approval to adjust the overall acreage of components within the Spur Cross master planned community by eliminating 33 acres of R1-4, increasing the R1-5 zoning from 98 acres up to 120 acres, reducing the amount of C-1 acreage from 15 acres to 6 acres, and creating a 20 acre parcel of MDR for property located at the northeast corner of Ocotillo and Signal Butte roads. (Erik Swanson, Principal Planner)
- This case has been continued indefinitely. Public Hearing and Possible Action on Case P19-0048 “Zimmerman Dairy Major General Plan Amendment”, a request by Zimmerman Dairy LLC, for a Major General Plan Amendment for 191 acres from Industrial to 14 acres of Commercial and 177 acres of Neighborhood.This project is generally located at the southeast corner of Meridian Road and Germann Road.(Sarah Clark, Senior Planner)
- Public Hearing and Possible Action on P19-0046 Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment, Article 7 Signage, a request for Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment to Article 7 Signage. (Erik Swanson, Principal Planner)
- Discussion and Possible Action on P19-0092 “Gehan Homes Residential Design Review”.Gehan Homes is requesting approval of six (6) new standard plans with three (3) elevations each to be constructed on 74 lots in Parcel 1-2 and Parcel 1-6 of the Harvest at Queen Creek subdivision, located at the southwest corner of Riggs and Gary roads.(Erik Swanson, Principal Planner)
- Discussion and Possible Action on P19-0098 “Pulte Group Residential Design Review.” Pulte Group is requesting approval of four (4) new standard plans with three (3) elevations each to be constructed on 115 lots in Parcel 1-4 of the Harvest at Queen Creek subdivision, located at the southwest corner of Riggs and Gary roads. (Christine Sheehy, Principal Planner)
- Discussion and Possible Action on the Annual Organizational Meeting to set Chair and Vice-Chair appointments for the remainder of the 2019 year
Agenda:RS Agenda 09.11.2019
Minutes:WS Agenda 10.09.2019