Planning & Zoning Commission - Regular Session
- Date: 10/09/2019 6:00 pm - 7:59 pm
- Location: Community Chambers
20727 E. Civic Parkway
Queen Creek, Arizona 85142
- Discussion and Possible Action on the September 11, 2019 Planning Commission Meeting Minutes.
- Discussion and Possible Action on P19-0123 Beazer Homes at Harvest Residential Design Review. Rick Maddox, on behalf of Beazer Homes, is requesting approval of fourteen (14) new standard plans with a minimum of three (3) elevations each to be constructed on 191 lots in Parcels 1-2B, 1-6B, 1-7A, and 1-7B of the Harvest at Queen Creek subdivision, located at the southwest corner of Riggs and Gary roads. (Steven Ester, Planner I)
- Discussion and Possible Action on Barney Family Neighborhood Preliminary Plat (Case P19-0095), a request from Greg Davis for a preliminary plat approval of a 14-lot, 20-acre residential subdivision located at the northwest corner of Signal Butte and Queen Creek roads (Sarah Clark, Senior Planner).
- Discussion and Possible Action on Spur Cross Parcel 1 Preliminary Plat (Case P19-0054), a request from Greg Davis for a preliminary plat approval of a 59 lot, 15.1 acre residential subdivision located at the northeast corner of Signal Butte and Ocotillo Roads (Kyle Barichello, Planner II).
- Public Hearing and Possible Action on P19-0026 Queen Creek Olive Mill PAD Rezone, a request from Sean Lake, Pew and Lake PLC, on behalf of Frantoio Hills LLC, to rezone approximately 45.7 acres from R1-43 to Agritainment/PAD to allow the existing Queen Creek Olive Mill and its future expansion, located at the northeast corner of Combs and Rittenhouse roads. (Steven Ester, Planner I)
Agenda:RS Agenda 10.09.2019Return to full list >>