The following is a list of all solicitations available through the Town of Queen Creek. Please note that if you download a solicitation, you will also need to download the current amendments separately. You will not automatically receive any amendments issued subsequent to the date you download a solicitation. It is the recipient’s responsibility to check this Web site for any additional documentation/amendments which may be issued relative to a particular solicitation. The Town takes no responsibility for informing recipients of changes to original documents.
Be sure to click on the individual Bids/RFQs at the bottom of the page to see more information, including amendments.
Any unidentified modifications to the original document issued by the Town of Queen Creek shall be null and void. In those instances where modifications are unidentified, the original document issued by the Town of Queen Creek shall take precedence. The recipient of any downloaded documents is responsible for clearly identifying any and all changes or modifications to a document upon submission to the Town.
Barney Farms Lake Well & Barney Farms Tank Site Well
- Department:Community Development, Public Safety, Finance and Administration, Human Resources, Parks and Recreation, Public Works, Town Clerk, Town Manager, Economic Development, Information & Marketing, Fire Department, Transportation, Utilities, HPEC
- Category:RFP Posts
- RFP Number:IFB No. 19-020
- Start Date:12/13/2018 3:00 pm
- Close Date:01/10/2019 3:00 pm
- IFB No. 19-020, Barney Farms Lake Well & Barney Farms Tank Site
- Attachment I-A - Bid Schedule, Barney Farms Lake Well
- Attachment I-B - Bid Schedule, Barney Farms Tank Site Well
- Attachment II - Technical Specifications
- Solicitation Amendment No. 1 dated December 20, 2018
- Pre-Bid Sign in Sheet
- Plan Holder List as of 12/20/18
- Solicitation Amendment No. 2 dated January 3, 2019
- REVISED Attachment I-A - Bid Schedule, Barney Farms Lake Well - Amendment No. 2
- REVISED Attachment I-B - Bid Schedule, Barney Farms Tank Site Well - Amendment No. 2