The following is a list of all solicitations available through the Town of Queen Creek. Please note that if you download a solicitation, you will also need to download the current amendments separately. You will not automatically receive any amendments issued subsequent to the date you download a solicitation. It is the recipient’s responsibility to check this Web site for any additional documentation/amendments which may be issued relative to a particular solicitation. The Town takes no responsibility for informing recipients of changes to original documents.
Be sure to click on the individual Bids/RFQs at the bottom of the page to see more information, including amendments.
Any unidentified modifications to the original document issued by the Town of Queen Creek shall be null and void. In those instances where modifications are unidentified, the original document issued by the Town of Queen Creek shall take precedence. The recipient of any downloaded documents is responsible for clearly identifying any and all changes or modifications to a document upon submission to the Town.
Church Farms East Storage Tank and Booster Pump Station
- Department:Community Development, Public Safety, Finance and Administration, Human Resources, Parks and Recreation, Public Works, Town Clerk, Town Manager, Economic Development, Information & Marketing, Fire Department, Transportation, Utilities, HPEC
- Category:RFP Posts
- RFP Number:IFB No. 19-021
- Start Date:01/24/2019 1:47 pm
- Close Date:02/20/2019 3:00 pm
- IFB No. 19-021, Church Farms East Storage Tank and Booster Pump Station
- Attachment 1 - Bid Schedule
- Attachment II - Plan Set
- Attachment III - Technical Specifications
- Solicitation Amendment No. 1
- Plan Holder List 02-05-2019
- Pre-Bid Meeting Sign in Sheet for IFB 19-021
- Plan Holder List as of 02-14-2019
- Solicitation Amendment No. 2