Trash and recycling services will be impacted by the holidays for residents in Zone 2 and 3:

  • Residents in Zone 2 will be delayed until Thursday, Dec. 26 and Thursday, Jan. 2

  • Residents in Zone 3 will be delayed until Friday, Dec. 27 and Friday, Jan. 3

  • Bulk Trash- Residents in Zone 1 will be delayed until Thursday, Jan. 2

Residents will need to have their carts out by 6 a.m. on their scheduled day for service. As a reminder, bulk trash services can be scheduled online at


Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Business LicensesLiquor LicensesYard/Garage Sale Licenses

Business Licenses
To conduct business in the Town of Queen Creek, individuals conducting business must possess a valid Town business license. The Town issues business licenses for home-based, out-of-town, contractor and commercial businesses. There is a $60 first-time license fee that must be included with the original application. The annual renewal fee for businesses within the Town limits is $40. For businesses outside or without a fixed location in the Town limits, the renewal fee is $60. 

Business license applications and instructions are available during regular business hours at the Municipal Services Building, 22358 S. Ellsworth Road, or on the Town website. For more information about Town of Queen Creek business licenses, contact the Town Clerk’s office at 480-358-3000.

Liquor Licenses
The state of Arizona is the authority that issues liquor licenses; all applications must be made directly to the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control. The Town’s role in the liquor license application process is advisory only; the Town Council votes to make a recommendation to the state for approval or disapproval.

State law requires that the Town post a public notice of a pending liquor license application in a prominent place on the front of the building where the business is located for a period of 20 days. State law also allows for any person who resides, owns or leases property within a one-mile radius of the premises to be licensed, who is in favor of or opposed to the issuance of the license, to file a letter or petition with the Queen Creek Town Clerk containing reasons for their position within 20 days of the date of posting. Letters or petitions should be mailed to the attention of the Town Clerk, Town of Queen Creek, 22358 S. Ellsworth Road, Queen Creek, AZ 85142.

A detailed list of application requirements, the licensing process, and licensing forms are available at the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control website, or at their offices, located at: 800 W. Washington, 5th Floor, Phoenix, AZ 85007, Phone: 602-542-5141, Fax: 602-542-5707. Inquiries may also be e-mailed to

The Town of Queen Creek also requires an annual liquor license for  businesses located within the town limits that hold a liquor license from the Arizona Department of Liquor License & Control.  The annual fee is $200 (January - December).  Fees for new licenses are pro-rated on a monthly basis for the first year. All town liquor licenses renew on January 1 with the annual fee payable in advance.  Renewal notices will be sent out annually in December. 

Yard/Garage Sales 
Temporary signs for yard sales do not require permits but are subject to specific restrictions. Yard sale signs may be used only during the hours of the sale, and no more than three off-site temporary signs may be posted. A complete list of temporary sign regulations can be obtained by calling 480-358-3300.