Thank you for your interest in employment with the Town of Queen Creek! Please read the instructions below before completing an application. To apply for a position online, please click here.
Note: The Town participates in the E-Verify program through the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration. Read the E-Verify Participation brochure for more information.
If you experience technical difficulties with NeoGov you can reach their support line at (855) 524-5627.
Please read and follow the application process outlined below.
Tips for completing online applications:
- Read the online Job Announcement carefully before you apply. Job announcements contain special instructions and requirements. It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet those requirements. Applications are only accepted for current openings posted on our website.
- Answer all questions completely, accurately and in detail. The amount of experience and the way you describe your experience may determine whether or not you are given further consideration for the position.
- Ensure your current and last employment dates accurately reflect the time worked.
- All applications must be submitted by the closing date and time listed on the job announcement.
- Your application and all attachments become the property of the Town of Queen Creek and cannot be returned.
- Incomplete applications received by the deadline date will result in the application being rejected.
- Contact the Human Resources Division if you have any questions about completing the application or if there is any change to your name, address, telephone number and/or e-mail address.
- Show complete work experience for each position beginning with your present or last position (including military experience) for the last 10 years. If you held more than one position within one company, please list all positions and all duties on your application. Do not state “See Resume.”
- A resume may be submitted as an attachment to your application, but is not in lieu of the application.
- Submit a separate electronic application for each job that you may apply for.
- Some job positions have been identified as safety-sensitive positions by Human Resources, per State and/or Federal Law. Upon conditional offer of employment, the candidate selected will be required to undergo testing for alcohol and controlled substances within twenty-four (24) hours of acceptance of the offer.