The Information Technology and Communications & Marketing Divisions are core support units for the Town organization. The divisions serve as the Town's provider of communications and internal technology expertise. Staff supports all Town Council and department goals and programs by continuously planning, developing and improving the information resources and technologies needed to help foster organizational and community knowledge and participation in local government.
The Communications & Marketing Division:
Manages the Town's social media accounts;
Produces the monthly About Town e-newsletter;
Administers the Town website and Queen Creek Connection;
Coordinates Town Council community outreach programs;
Serves as media liaison for the Town;
- Coordinates Town marketing and branding;
- Produces publications, special events and publicity campaigns in partnership with the Town Council, Town Manager and all departments.
The Information Technology Division administers all technology-related services for the Town including:
- Local area networks
- Voice, data and cable infrastructure and security
- Desktop support
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) mapping and addressing
- Municipal and organizational telecommunications
- Software applications support and development
- Technology training
- Copier/printer procurement and maintenance
To contact the Information Technology or Communications & Marketing Divisions, please call 480-358-3190. To make a media request, please email the Town's Public Information Officer Constance Halonen-Wilson at Constance.Wilson@QueenCreek.org.