Hours: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Queen Creek's newest park features the following amenities:
- Two lighted multi-purpose fields
- Four lighted baseball fields
- A playground centrally located in the ball field complex
- One inclusive playground
- Two sand volleyball courts
- Two lighted basketball courts
- 5-acre fishing lake
- Peninsula with rock waterfall
- Eight picnic ramadas (two large-group ramadas)
- Wheel-friendly skate plaza
- Sand discovery dig zone
- Shipwreck-themed splash pad
- Three fitness pods
- Equestrian hitch post
- Wash trail access
- Three restroom facilities (two family restrooms)
- ADA access
- Ample parking
- Total acreage: 48 acres
- To reserve a picnic ramada or field, contact the Parks and Recreation office at 480-358-3700.
The lake at Mansel Park is part of Arizona Game & Fish Department's community fishing program and requires a license for those 10 and over.
Hours of Operation
Mansel Park: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m
Lake at Mansel Park: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Splash Pad at Mansel Park: 7 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Wheel Friendly Plaza: 7 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Mansel Carter Oasis Park Grand Opening
Mansel Carter Oasis Park opened with a morning of fun on Saturday, Sept. 1. After the official ribbon cutting, the community was able to experience all of what Queen Creek's new 48-acre park had to offer including a first-of-its-kind inclusive play area, pirate-themed splash pad, ballfields, exercise course, wheel-friendly skate plaza and the Town’s first recreational fishing lake!
Ribbon Cutting - Photo Credit Arianna Grainey, Queen Creek Independent
Thank you to all of the following organizations for their support at the Mansel Carter Oasis Park Grand Opening:
- Banner Ironwood Medical Center
- Arizona Game & Fish
- Southeast Valley Pony Baseball
- Paladin Sports
- Gnarly Brand
- TOQC Environmental Services
- TOQC Recreation Department
- Mighty Kicks
- Arizona Soccer Club
- San Tan Historical Society
- ABC123 Pre-School
- Solid Gold Crossfit
- Barney Family Sports Complex
- MCSO District 6 - Queen Creek
- San Tan Youth Football League
- Queen Creek Little League
- Friends of Horseshoe Park
- FIT4Mom Queen Creek
- Skate True Skate Shuttle