Mansel Carter Oasis Park
Hours of Operation
Mansel Park: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m
Lake at Mansel Park: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Splash Pad at Mansel Park: 7 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Wheel Friendly Plaza: 7 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Queen Creek's newest park features the following amenities:
- Two lighted multi-purpose fields
- Four lighted baseball fields
- A playground centrally located in the ball field complex
- One inclusive playground
- Two sand volleyball courts
- Two lighted basketball courts
- 5-acre fishing lake
- Peninsula with rock waterfall
- Eight picnic ramadas (two large-group ramadas)
- Wheel-friendly skate plaza
- Sand discovery dig zone
- Shipwreck-themed splash pad
- Three fitness pods
- Equestrian hitch post
- Wash trail access
- Three restroom facilities (two family restrooms)
- ADA access
- Ample parking
- Total acreage: 48 acres
- To check availability of a picnic ramada or field, contact the Parks and Recreation office at 480-358-3700
The Lake at Mansel Park is part of Arizona Game & Fish Department's community fishing program and requires a license for anyone 10 years old and over.
Opportunities to play provide a variety benefits for children, which is why Banner Ironwood Medical Center and the hospital’s Medical Executive Committee partnered with the Town of Queen Creek to increase access to play at Mansel Carter Oasis Park. The $130,000 donation provided poured rubber surfacing over the entire playground area and around the sand play area.