2016 Update: The Town approved a Parks & Recreation Master Plan Update to consolidate the Five Park Master Plan (2007) and the Parks, Trails & Open Space Master Plan. Please click here to get more information and find ways to get involved.
Town approves Five Park Master Plan
The Town of Queen Creek has approved the master plans for five of its community parks. The Five Park Master Plan is a continuation of the Town's planning efforts to address the recreational and family needs identified in the Parks, Trails & Open Space Master Plan, approved in 2005. The master planning process has been guided by a steering committee made up of 11 committed and conscientious community members. The project has been managed by the Town's Parks and Recreation Department and the combined efforts of two consulting firms, EPG, Inc. and J2, who specialize in parks and recreation planning.
- Five Park Master Plan Part 1 - Executive Summary
- Five Park Master Plan Part 2 - Introduction
- Five Park Master Plan Part 3 - West Park
- Five Park Master Plan Part 4 - Chandler Heights Park
- Five Park Master Plan Part 5 - Sossaman Cloud Park
- Five Park Master Plan Part 6 - East Park
- Five Park Master Plan Part 7 - San Marqui Park
The plans depicted for each park site are conceptual only and may change prior to the start of any construction. In addition, a timeline has not yet been established for the construction of these park sites. For more information, please contact Troy White at 480-358-3700.
Town park properties that have been master planned