22407 S. Ellsworth Road
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
Founders' Park is an 11-acre park located across the street from Town Hall in the heart of Queen Creek. This neighborhood park is a community gathering place and host to many special events including Founders' Day, Bacon, Blues and Brews and more!
- One lighted softball field
- One lighted multi-purpose field
- Two lighted basketball courts
- Lighted skate park
- Splash pad
- Four picnic ramadas
- Horseshoe pits
- Boys and Girls Club of Queen Creek
- To reserve a picnic ramada or ballfield, contact the Parks and Recreation Division at 480-358-3700.
When visiting Queen Creek's parks, please adhere to all Park Regulations.