The Town prides itself in having safe parks and trails for you to enjoy. Here are a few safety tips to make your next visit an enjoyable one.
- Visit parks and trails with other people, avoid being alone in secluded areas, especially at night.
- Be aware of your surroundings at all times.
- Carry a cell phone.
- Tell someone where you are going and when you plan to be back.
- Vary your routine when visiting parks and using trails.
- Avoid wearing headphones while exercising. Being able to hear things around you will help you notice something you don’t see.
- Park in well lit areas and near other people if possible.
- Lock your vehicle and hide valuable items.
Please call the Park Ranger Hotline at 480-358-3770 if you see a safety concern or any suspicious activity. In the event of an emergency, dial 9-1-1.