To efficiently plan for, contract, operate and maintain all infrastructure, traffic control systems, town buildings, and equipment to provide excellent service, and to enhance the quality of life to the community in a cost-effective manner.
Respond to requests for information, assistance, and maintenance as well as complaints in a timely manner; actively communicate with the Town Manager and Town Council about issues affecting the Town; ensure that municipal buildings and spaces are safe, clean and appear welcoming; keep citizens informed of services, programs and projects that affect them.
The Public Works Division staff members are professional and dependable in their duties and are dedicated to providing the residents of Queen Creek quality service. The Public Works Division is comprised of five areas:
- Public Works Administration
- Facilities & Fleet Maintenance
- Traffic Engineering
- Engineering & Construction Services
- Street Maintenance
The areas are responsible for the following:
- Administrative support
- Maintenance of Town facilities, fleet, and streets
- Technical expertise to perform traffic engineering plan review and inspection of Public Works/Capital Improvement projects (including Traffic Calming/Management)
- Project management