- A home based occupation is permitted as an accessory use in all residential districts
- Home based businesses allow residents to use their residences as places to enhance or fulfill personal economic goals. Businesses must comply with specified standards and criteria
- See the list of performance standards in the Queen Creek Zoning Ordinance (Scroll down to Article 6.4 Home-based Occupations)
- A business license is required to run a home-based business.
Apply for a Home-Based Business License
- Do you live in Queen Creek? Having a "Queen Creek" postal address does not necessarily mean that you live within the Town's incorporated boundaries. See the Town boundaries map.
If you are running a home-based business and live in the unincorporated Pinal County area (San Tan Valley), the Town of Queen Creek cannot issue you a Home-based Occupation Business License. Contact Pinal County at 520-866-6442 for zoning requirements for the business location.
- If you are located in Queen Creek town limits fill out the business license application and the Home-based Occupation Questionnaire included with the business license application.
- The application will be reviewed by the Planning Division and the Town Clerk's office prior to issuance of a business license.