For information about fishing, including licenses and stocking schedule, at Mansel Carter Oasis Park, please visit

Home Based Business

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
  • A home based occupation is permitted as an accessory use in all residential districts
  • Home based businesses allow residents to use their residences as places to enhance or fulfill personal economic goals. Businesses must comply with specified standards and criteria 
  • See the list of  performance standards  in the Queen Creek Zoning Ordinance (Scroll down to Article 6.4 Home-based Occupations)
  • A business license is required to run a home-based business. 

Apply for a Home-Based Business License

  1. Do you live in Queen Creek?  Having a "Queen Creek" postal address does not necessarily mean that you live within the Town's incorporated boundaries. See the Town boundaries map. 

  2. If you are running a home-based business and live in the unincorporated Pinal County area (San Tan Valley), the Town of Queen Creek cannot issue you a Home-based Occupation Business License.  Contact  Pinal County at 520-866-6442  for zoning requirements for the business location.

  3. If you are located in Queen Creek town limits fill out the business license application and the Home-based Occupation Questionnaire included with the business license application.

  4. The application will be reviewed by the Planning Division and the Town Clerk's office prior to issuance of a business license.