Liquor License

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
  • The Arizona Department of Liquor License and Control issues liquor licenses. 
  • Any person who intends to sell liquor in Arizona must first apply for a liquor license at the Arizona Department of Liquor License Control.
  • Contact  Arizona Department of Liquor License & Control for applications and additional information.  Phone: 602-542-5707  

The Town Council's role in the liquor license application process is recommendation only. 

  • The Town Council holds a public hearing on each application. 
  •  The liquor license application will be posted at the business LOCATION for a period of 20 days. 
  • Any person who resides, owns or leases property within a one-mile radius of the premises to be licensed, who is in favor of or opposed to the issuance of the license, may file a letter or petition with the Queen Creek Town Clerk containing reasons for their position within 20 days of the date of posting. 
  • Letters or petitions should be mailed to:  Town Clerk, Town of Queen Creek, 22358 S. Ellsworth Rd., Queen Creek, AZ  85142

Queen Creek Supplemental Liquor License

The Town of Queen Creek also requires an annual liquor license for  businesses located within the town limits that hold a liquor license from the Arizona Department of Liquor License & Control.

  • Queen Creek Supplemental Liquor License Application
  • Fee:  $200.00 (Fees for new licenses are pro-rated on a monthly basis for the first year).
  • The term for the town liquor license is January 1 - December 31
  • Businesses located in the town limits are required to renew their liquor license annually.  Renewal notices will be sent out annually in December. 
  • Contact the Town Clerk's Department for more information