Trash and recycling services will be impacted by the holidays for residents in Zone 2 and 3:

  • Residents in Zone 2 will be delayed until Thursday, Dec. 26 and Thursday, Jan. 2

  • Residents in Zone 3 will be delayed until Friday, Dec. 27 and Friday, Jan. 3

  • Bulk Trash- Residents in Zone 1 will be delayed until Thursday, Jan. 2

Residents will need to have their carts out by 6 a.m. on their scheduled day for service. As a reminder, bulk trash services can be scheduled online at

Forms and Application

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Additional Carts - Most households will find that one trash cart (sandstone-colored) and one recycling cart (blue) will be sufficient if the recycling cart is used for the full range of recyclable materials. Town residents may order an extra recycling cart without charge. Additional trash carts will incur a monthly service fee. 

   Extra Trash and Recycling Cart Application

Manure disposal - Residents who need to dispose of animal manure have these options:

  1. Contract with a separate provider for manure collection only. Residents who choose this option would still receive and be billed for all Town-provided waste services.
  2. Request an additional Town-provided container solely for manure for an additional fee. Manure placed in this container is required to be dried and bagged. Choosing this option would mean the resident would have one container for household trash, one container for recyclables, and one container for manure.

   Manure Cart Application

Temporary Discontinuance - Those who live in Queen Creek for only a portion of the year may request a temporary discontinuance to services and will not be billed during the time that services are stopped. Residents must request the temporary discontinuance in advance. Services can be temporarily discontinued for no less than two months and no more than six months in a calendar year. An additional fee applies.

   Application for Temporary Discontinuance

Large lot exemptions - Residents who live on large lots can apply for an exemption from the solid waste and bulk collection portions of the Town service only if they meet both of the following:

  • Live on a lot on which large livestock* are kept legally in conformance with the Town Zoning Ordinance OR a lot of two acres or more in size, and;
  • Demonstrate that they have alternative service for disposal of solid waste that complies with all Town, county, state and federal rules

Only recycling services will be provided.

*Cattle, oxen, horses, mules, donkeys, alpaca, llama or similar animals.

   Exemption from Solid Waste and Bulk Service


Damaged Carts or Lids Request - To request a replacement for a damaged cart or lid due to normal wear and tear, please complete the form online.


Missed Service of Trash or Recycling Cart - To request a pickup for your trash or recycling cart that was missed, please request a service pickup online. The hauler services between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. The missed service request will be sent to the hauler the next business day. An additional fee may be required.