Trash and recycling services will be impacted by the holidays for residents in Zone 2 and 3:

  • Residents in Zone 2 will be delayed until Thursday, Dec. 26 and Thursday, Jan. 2

  • Residents in Zone 3 will be delayed until Friday, Dec. 27 and Friday, Jan. 3

  • Bulk Trash- Residents in Zone 1 will be delayed until Thursday, Jan. 2

Residents will need to have their carts out by 6 a.m. on their scheduled day for service. As a reminder, bulk trash services can be scheduled online at

Frequently Asked Questions

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
What is the hardness of my water?
Is there fluoride in my water?
What is my water pressure?
How can I test for a leak?
When and how does my meter get read?
Can I drain my pool into the sewer system?
Do I need a permit to drain my pool?
Do I get a break on my water bill when filling my pool?
How do I know what my last meter reading was?
Where does my water come from?
Is my water safe?
How can I help reduce the mosquito population in Queen Creek?