Splash Pad at Mansel Carter Oasis Park
19535 E. Appleby Road
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
Hours of Operation: 7 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Open from March to October 31
No lifeguard on duty. Participate at your own risk.
Splash Pad Rules
- The splash pad is operational during park hours from March to October.
- For your safety, do not hang, swing, climb, or pull on splash pad equipment or the shade structures.
- No running or horseplay on the splash pad surfacing - slippery when wet.
- An adult must accompany children under 12; no children is to be left unattended.
- No food, drinks or gum are permitted on the splash pad itself.
- No alcohol, glass, wheeled vehicles (except service chairs), skateboards, scooters or rollerblades in the splash pad play area.
- Proper attire must be worn at all times. Street shoes are prohibited. Sandals, flip flops or appropriate deck wear is recommended.
- Please ensure all babies and toddlers (not potty trained) are wearing swim diapers to help ensure a fun and safe experience for all.
- In case of a thunderstorm, lightning or severe weather of any kind vacate the splash pad area immediately.
- No bathing, soap, detergent or shampoo.
- The splash pad area is designated as a tobacco-free zone.
- When visiting Queen Creek's parks, please adhere to all Park Rules and Regulations.