The Planning & Zoning Commission advises the Town Council in decisions pertaining to amendments to the General Plan, the Zoning Ordinance and applications for development. The Commission is charged with developing and maintaining the General Plan and submitting the plan and its elements to the Town Council. The Commission also reviews and makes recommendations regarding changes to the General Plan land use map. The Planning Commission hears, reviews and makes recommendations regarding all applications for subdivision site plans, specific plans and phased and conditional use permit applications.
Meeting Time: Second Wednesday of each month. Regular Meetings are held at 6:00 p.m. and Work Study Sessions (if scheduled) will begin immediately following the conclusion of the 6:00 p.m. Regular Meeting.
The Planning Commissioners include:
- Chair: Alex Matheson (email@example.com)
- Vice Chair: Troy Young (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Commissioner: Steve Sossaman (email@example.com)
- Commissioner: Lea Spall (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Commissioner: Jeremy Benson (email@example.com)
- Commissioner: Matt McWilliams (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Commissioner: David Gillette (email@example.com)
Watch Planning & Zoning Commission meetings on live stream or recorded at http://queencreek.org/town-hall/town-council/watch-town-council-meetings
To see previews of upcoming cases, please visit the Town's YouTube page.
If you have any questions, please contact Erik Swanson, Principal Planner at 480-358-3013 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View The Town Calendar for information about upcoming meeting dates.
Note: To view results and minutes, click on the "All Past" link below to find the meeting you are interested in.