The Planning & Zoning Commission advises the Town Council in decisions pertaining to amendments to the General Plan, the Zoning Ordinance and applications for development. The Commission is charged with developing and maintaining the General Plan and submitting the plan and its elements to the Town Council. The Commission also reviews and makes recommendations regarding changes to the General Plan land use map. The Planning Commission hears, reviews and makes recommendations regarding all applications for subdivision site plans, specific plans and phased and conditional use permit applications.
Meeting Time: Second Wednesday of each month. Study Sessions (if scheduled) are held at 6:00 p.m., and Regular Meetings are held at 7:00 p.m.
The Planning Commissioners include:
- Chair: Shaine Alleman (email@example.com)
- Vice Chair: Josh Ehmke (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Commissioner: Steve Sossaman (email@example.com)
- Commissioner: Alex Matheson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Commissioner: Troy Young (email@example.com)
- Commissioner: Lea Spall (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Commissioner: Jeremy Benson (email@example.com)
Watch Planning & Zoning Commission meetings on live stream or recorded at http://queencreek.org/town-hall/town-council/watch-town-council-meetings
To see previews of upcoming cases, please visit the Town's YouTube page.
If you have any questions, please contact Brett Burningham, Planning Administrator.
View The Town Calendar for information about upcoming meeting dates.
Note: To view results and minutes, click on the "All Past" link below to find the meeting you are interested in.