Thank you for taking the time to submit a Star Student! The QC Town Council is proud to recognize students who demonstrate good citizenship by obeying rules, being helpful and considerate of others, promoting tolerance, anti-bullying and being responsible for their actions in the classroom.
For questions or information, please call Brad at 480-358-3709 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW IT WORKS
- Nominations are accepted anytime before the submission deadline. Please coordinate with your school's program administrator to avoid duplication and confusion.
- Elementary students will be recognized on Feb. 6 and May 1, from 5-5:30 p.m.
- Middle / High School students will be recognized on Feb. 20 and May 15., from 5-5:30 p.m.
- Due to high demand, only two students per school may be nominated per ceremony.
- Dec. 14- Submission deadline for February (students nominated Aug. Sept. Oct. Nov.)
- April 17- Submission deadline for May (students nominated Dec. Jan. Feb. March.)