The QC Town Council is proud to recognize students who demonstrate good citizenship by obeying rules, being helpful and considerate of others, promoting tolerance, anti-bullying and being responsible for their actions in the classroom.
For questions or information, please call Brad at 480-358-3709 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW IT WORKS
- Educators identify two students from their school to be recognized per semester, coordinating with their school administrator to avoid duplication and confusion.
- Educators submit student information via the online submission form. Nominations are accepted anytime before the submission deadline.
- Students and educators are notified via postal mail and email of the recognition and ceremony details.
- Students are recognized by the QC Town Council and presented with a certificate and Star Student booklet in either February or May.
Elementary students will be recognized on
Fall Semester - Feb. 5, 2020
Spring Semester - May 6, 2020
Middle / High School students will be recognized on
Fall Semester - Feb. 19, 2020
Spring Semester - May 20, 2020
All recognition ceremonies are held in the QC Community Chambers, located at 20727 E. Civic Parkway from 5-5:30 p.m.
- Due to high demand, only two students per school may be nominated per semester.
- Dec. 19 - Fall semester submission deadline
- April 10 - Spring semester submission deadline